The Amman Chamber of Industry (ACI)
The Amman Chamber of Industry (ACI) was established in 1962 as a non-profit organization with a membership that includes industrial enterprises of mining and manufacturing industries, varying in size from large to medium and small.
Also, ACI forms and develops a framework to crystallize the industrial point of view of its members on economic issues, in general, and industrial issues, in particular, where the Chamber cooperates with the ministries and relevant governmental and non-governmental organizations that deal with economic and development aspects, in coordination with the Jordan Chamber of Industry.
Furthermore, ACI contributes to the membership of boards of trustees and management of many institutions involved in economic and social development, training and scientific research. It holds many cooperation agreements with various Arab and Foreign Chambers.
Within its geographical jurisdiction, the Chamber aims to look after the interests of industrial enterprises, strengthen ties between industrial chambers’ members in addition to contribution to promotion of Jordanian industrial products.
A nine board members, elected for four-years by the General Assembly, supervise the Chamber.
To achieve its goals, ACI carries out the following functions:
- Issuance of certificates of origin for Jordanian industrial products.
- Organizing meetings, workshop and training courses aimed at increasing member’s capabilities in various areas in addition to discussion of the industrial issues.
- Contributes to organizing exhibitions, trade delegations and promotion of activities aimed at developing Jordanian exports.
- Contributes to promotion of investment in Jordan.
- Contributes to development of the local society.
AddressIslamic College Street
Cold Pressed Oils Essential Oils Natural Flavours Almond Flour Coconut Flour Industrial Salt